30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
- Undamaged products can be returned for a full refund, regardless of the reason, within 30 days of purchase, excluding Corporate purchases/bulk orders, which may not be refundable. (Note: Ordering more than 10 units of a product will be considered a bulk order.）Once the returned item arrives back in AWESAFE’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, AWESAFE refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Anker’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
How do I return an item?
- Please reach out to AWESAFE customer support to initiate a return. Please state the reason for return and provide an invoice or screenshot to confirm the order number.
- AWESAFE support will share the corresponding return address with you within 24 working hours.
- For the refund to be processed in a timely manner, please be sure to send a return notification to AWESAFE with the following information:Name of the carrier，Tracking number
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
- All quality-related defects on items sold directly by AWESAFE are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
- For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, AWESAFE will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
- Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers